HR Executive |
About the role :
We are looking for a candidate for HR Executive with good Experience of 3 To 8 Years
About the company :
Company its in Medi Sciences, boasts of having over 70 years of experience in manufacturing, performing Clinical trials, registration, import, marketing, and distribution of specialty pharmaceutical products.Achievements include introducing and successfully marketing various existing as well as new molecules in India, making them multi-million brands including critical vaccines, cardiovascular products, immunological, oncology products, fertility hormones, neurology drugs, and several injectables and antibiotics. Established 400 brands, out of which 20 brands held numerous positions in India.
Main Responsibility Areas include, but are not limited to :
1.Manage end to end recruiting process -creating job description, posting
advertisements on Job Portals and Company Website, News Paper, Consultancy
firms, Institute Campus placements, and screening shortlisting arranging personal
interview, extending and negotiating offers, and training on boarding.
2. Design and update job descriptions.
3. Screen incoming resumes and application forms interview candidates (via phone,
video, and in-person)
4. Manage the Documentation for all employees –Statutory Forms, Bank Account
Opening and other relevant documents Offer letters, Appointment Letters,
Increment Promotion confirmation letters processing.
5. Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
6. Process Exit interviews Handover Lists and resignation acceptances and Full and Final
7. Resolving queries by employees.
8. Assists the leadership in developing and maintaining objectives, policies and
procedures to drive the elements of Talent Management employee engagement
retention awards and recognitions.
Working days: 6 Working Days, 2 nd and 4 th Sat fixed off
Work timing: 10 AM to 7 PM
Salary Slab : upto 5 Lac Per Annum
Loaction : Dadar East